Emotional Intelligence Learning Designer, Training and Development Facilitator, & EQ-i 2.0 Coach
I design and develop highly engaging and effective learning journeys that build emotional intelligence (EQ) capabilities in leaders and workforces. My learning programs delivered in blended formats such as online, on-demand, modular, self-paced, and face-to-face workshops improve interpersonal and problem-solving skills through:
- Needs Assessments - I work closely with stakeholders to identify core EQ capabilities needed to meet organizational goals.
- Instructional Design - Using models like ADDIE, I design interactive learning journeys tailored to identified needs and learner preferences.
- Content Development - I develop experiential learning activities and assessments to equip learners with EQ techniques.
- Technology Integration - Where appropriate, I incorporate immersive technologies and gamification elements to increase engagement.
- Delivery - I facilitate implementation across diverse learning formats from self-paced online to face-to-face workshops.
- Evaluation - I build in continuous feedback loops for ongoing improvement aligned to business impacts.
The learning journeys I design measurably develop the EQ capabilities organizations need in management and staff for increased performance and culture enhancement.
This purchase includes the following:
The Emotional Quotient Coaching & Learning Journey includes:
Individualized 5-Week EQi 2.0 Coaching Plan:
- 1 EQ Overview
- 1 Assessment Analysis (if taken)
- 1 EQ Action Planning Session for optimizing emotional intelligence in personal or professional growth
- 1 Strategy & Integration Session
- 1 Post-program 30-Day check-in
Pricing for Group plans for Group/team training sessions available upon request. Send request using the Contact Me page.
The EQi 2.0 Assessment is an additional $73 and the price is subject to change based on the report type and the assessment developer's (Multi-Health Systems Inc. (MHS) price list. You can take the assessment or choose 1 to 2 composite areas to focus on during your coaching sessions once you've had an EQ overview.